Today maps have become a necessity for all kind of businesses. Printed or digital maps can give a boost to the business and this is especially true in case of power generation and distribution companies. Our location maps showing the distribution network of the power companies are very handy and highly detailed. We have designed and developed umpteen thematic and customized maps for different government and private power generation and distribution organizations. In our maps we can provide information about village, city and country level location of different power plants managed by government or private organizations.
- In our power maps, we can provide comprehensive information about power networks, location of coal mines, and coal linkages. They also depict location of thermal plants, transmission
- substations, transmission linkages as well as cities and villages receiving power from different power stations.
- Our maps are detailed but are not cluttered with information.
- Any government or private power generating and distribution company can use our mapping services. We can create theme-based printed and digital maps as well as atlases.
- We have designed maps showing transmission lines from 765km to 66kb on a pan-India basis.
- Apart from showing the power network, at state, city and village level, we can provide additional information about district boundary, national highway, state boundary, sub-district boundary, location of railway stations, railway lines, location of major villages, towns, cities etc.
- In our maps, apart from the present transmission lines, the proposed transmission lines are also shown.
- We have also developed hard bound atlas for Bihar power.
- Our detailed power maps are very useful for power companies and their customers. These maps can be used for general references as well as for official purposes by government and private agencies.
- Through our maps, power companies can increase their visibility. It is beneficial for village and towns, as maps showing location of power plants in towns and villages can attract industrial development in such areas.
- For developmental projects of state and central government, our detailed power maps and atlases are very useful.
Our clientele includes Bihar State Power, Power Grid of India, Central Bureau of Irrigation, and Power (CBIP), and many others.