Our City Ward Boundary Maps gives ward-wise demographic details such as population, income distribution, health services, educational infrastructure and housing.
- Ward demarcation as per official Municipal record and latest Census data.
- Access latest Municipal Ward data along with sources and references, for all major cities in India.
- GIS data with reference to Census 2011 presented in various formats including GIS, Sizes available from A4 to A0 and can be customized as per client request.
- Graphic record of city data helps in understanding the past and in planning future developmental activities, as per government priority.
- The maps help map in visual display of ward population, housing data, income levels, poverty levels and crime statistics.
- Get clear overview of city's extended neighbourhoods which can assist in developing future course of action.
- Track neighbourhood development through time.
- State, District, sub-District and city officials.
- Urban Town planners and developers: Helps in researching existing locality-based demographics while preparing urban plans.
- Police: Crime rate mapping made easy with visual data.
For ordering our City Ward Boundary Maps
, please fill up the query form or drop a mail at email@example.com