Maps of India has been a premier service provider for capturing and delivering electoral information-based Election Maps to clients in India and overseas. Accurate election results data for Parliamentary and Assembly elections are graphically displayed for easy reference. Our maps offer built-in 'interactivity' to display Live results as they emerge, and can be displayed in several formats as per client request.
- Built-in interactivity allows for Live monitoring of election results giving easy view and understanding of the overall electoral geography.
- Polling stations mapped for easy reference.
- Option to develop application to run customised queries for result analysis. Interactive map based HTML 5.0 applications can be developed to show results and other features in an attractive manner
- All maps presented as per 2008 delimitation and compatible with web and mobile platforms.
- Maps available in formats: Editable AI/EPS/PDF, High Resolution JPEG/PNG/TIFF, GIS - .shp/KML/KMZ/Mapinfo/Tab, HTML 5.0 based applications.
Map Variants include:
- India map along with all Parliamentary constituencies.
- Individual States along with their respective Parliamentary and Assembly constituencies.
- Individual Parliamentary constituencies along with their Assembly constituencies.
- Easy-to-view visual demarcation of constituencies.
- No more monotonous tabular displays. Our maps come with 'on-screen' display of information of the winning candidate and party, total number of votes received and victory margin.
- Election results highlighted through party-wise colour-coding display for visual clarity.
- Media Houses, Psephologists, Journalists and Party Analysts: Results displayed in real time with the option to add/ overlay any additional information or data.
- Our Election Maps can be used by media houses to develop in-house applications for display of customised electoral information and data for broadcast across platforms.
- Print Media: Static maps present colour coded, ready-to-use electoral results data for immediate publication.
- Political Parties: Analysis made easy for all political parties. They can now track individual constituencies, voting patterns past and present, geography and candidate performance own and rival parties.
- Election officials, district administrators, civil servants, NGOs, research analysts, etc.
For ordering our Election Maps
, please fill up the query form or drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org